Waiting to enter A&P drydock and Smulders Yard filling up again
Built in 1939 in Aberdeen, she operated between Shetland and Orkney as an inter-island ferry until 1975. Used as a survey vessel until conversion into a floating restaurant in 1988.
Dismantled in situ, as she was too big for the lock, in October 2020
Tynemouth Haven, the foundations of the first North Pier, that was washed away in 1898, the remains of a Victorian landing stage, the notorious Black Middens rocks (with the Prior’s Stone), and former Dutch sailing vessel Mallemok with Tynemouth Lifeboat.